A General Introduction to the Total Christ, Five Mark Vision
- On the Total Christ Thesis and Five Mark Vision by Preston Graham Jr.
- Transforming Grace by Jerry Bridges
- Putting Amazing Back Into Grace by Michael Horton
- The Gospel Driven Life by Michael Horton
- The Gospel As Center Ed. by Tim Keller and D. A. Carson
- The Centrality of the Gospel by Tim Keller
- Gospel Centered Ministry by Tim Keller and D. A. Carson
- The Freedom of Self-Forgetfulness by Tim Keller
- A Case for Gospel Centered and Ecclesial Ethicsâ€¨ by Preston Graham, Jr.
- From Fear to Freedom by Marie Miller
- The Prodigal God by Tim Keller
- Spiritual Depression by Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- Part 1 and 2, The Center Church by Tim Keller
- “Introductory Essay” to John Owen’s Death of Death in the Death of Christ by J.I. Packer
- “The Gospel of Paul and the Gospel of the Kingdom,” in God’s Power to Save, ed. Chris Green.
- The Gospel In A Pluralist Society, by Lesslie Newbigin
- Dynamics of Spiritual Life: An Evangelical Theology of Renewal, by Richard F. Lovelace
- The Gospel In Life Study Guide, by Tim Keller
- See also The Gospel Coalition website
- Grounded in the Gospel: Building Believes the Old-Fashioned Way, by Gary A Parrett and J.I. Packer
- The Fabric of The Theology by Richard Lints
- Doctrinal Integrity by Samuel Miller (esp. Chapter 1, “Arguments in Favor of Creeds,” Chapter 2 Answers for “Objections to Creeds”, “Concluding Remarks”)
- Creed or Chaos? by Dorothy Sayers (esp. Chapter 3, “The Dogma is the Drama”)
- We Believe: Recovering the Essentials of The Apostles Creed by Michael Horton (Esp. Introduction)
- The Creedal Imperative by Carl Trueman
- Don’t Call It A Comback, The Old Faith For A New Day ed. Kevin DeYoung
- A Sacramental Theology of the Gospel by Preston Graham, Jr.
- The Mystical Presence… by John Williamson Nevin (Esp. Chapter 1,Section 1: “Statement of Doctrine”), Section 2, “Historical Evidence”, Chapter 3, Section 2, “The Mystical Union” and Section 3: “The Lord’s Supper”)
- Short Treatise on the Supper of Our Lordâ€¨ by John Calvin
- Brooks Holifield, “Mercersburg, Princeton, and the South: The Sacramental Controversy in the Nineteenth Century,” Journal of the Presbyterian Historical Society, 54 (1976)
- Worship, Community and the Triune God of Grace by James Torrance (Esp. Introduction and Chapters 1-3)
- The Nature of Doctrine by George Lindbeck
- Peter Berger, Sociology of Religion
- Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Ecclesiology and Ethicsâ€¨ by Richard B. Hays
- A Case for Gospel Centered and Ecclesial Ethics by Preston Graham, Jr.
- A Priest With No Name by Preston Graham, Jr.
- The Shepherd Leader by Timothy Witmer
- Concerning the Care of the Souls and Genuine Pastoral Ministry, by Martin Bucer
- Pastoral Ministry in the Classical Tradition by Andrew Purves
- Theirs Is The Kingdom by Robert Lupton
- Toxic Charity by Robert Lupton
- Compassion, Justice and the Christian Life by Robert Lupton
- Let Justice Roll Down by John Perkins
- With Justice For All by John Perkins
- Restoring At Risk Communities, Doing it Together, Doing it Right by John Perkins
- When Helping Hurts by Brian Fikkert, Steve Corbett, John Perkins
- A Thousand Resurrections by Maria Garriott
- Words of Revolution by Tom Skinner
Missional, High Church Theology:
- Lesslie Newbigin’s Missional Ecclesiology Exploredâ€¨ by Preston Graham, Jr.
- Is the Church An Essential Element of the Gospel? An Answer from Christology Applied! by Preston Graham Jr.
- The Church of Christ, Vol. 1 & 2, by James Bannerman
- Royal Priesthood by T. F. Torrance, (Especially Chapter 2, “The Function of the Body of Christ.”
- The Church by Edmund Clowney
- People and Place by Michael Horton
- The Church of God As an Essential Element of the Gospel by Stuart Robinson
Missional, High Church Practice:
- Center Church by Timothy Keller
- The Missional Churchâ€¨ by Tim Keller
- A Participational Spirituality of Conversionâ€¨ by Preston Graham, Jr.
- Centrality of the Gospel, Our New Global Culture: Ministry In Urban Centers by Tim Keller