May 4-7 2021 | St. Simons Island, GA
As practicing missional ecclesiologists, we value learning from and with each other at Mission Anabaino. In addition to the papers being presented at our annual collaborative, we have built in discussions and free time so that we might be inspired and encouraged by sharing with one another. MA is committed to coaching and supporting church planters, assessing and developing interns, fostering a church planting culture, and cultivating and allocating resources toward church planting. MA also builds collegial relationships among church planters with outside entities, networks, and partners.
Our 2021 collaborative is exclusively for our current MA Mission Site Pastors and Anchor Church Pastors. For more informaiton contact Collaborative Director Annie McHugh.
- Session 1 | Rise and Triumph of the Modern Self: Identity in Crisis and the Church’s Task of Spiritual Formation | Mike Brunjes
- Session 2 | How We Repair the Breach: Bearing Dangerous Sacraments in an Age of Mistrust | James Kessler
- "America Is Having a Moral Convulsion" by David Brooks
- "How We Repair the Breach: Bearing Dangerous Sacraments in an Age of Mistrust" by James Kessler
- Collaborative Document
- Session 3 | The Destroyer of the Gods: A Brief Review of Power and an Anti-Revolutionary Church that Became a Revolution (Inspiration for the Coming Generation of the Missional Church) | Preston Graham
- Session 4: Collaboration on Practical Ministry Issues | Matt Grimsley
- Collaborative Start Time: 5:30pm on Tuesday May 4th
- Collaborative End Time: Late Evening Thursday May 6th
Please take the collaborative start time and end time into consideration when making travel arrangements. If you are traveling from out of town, we suggest you arrive on Tuesday morning/early afternoon to account for travel into St. Simons Island and house check-in. Please plan to depart Friday morning.